t20 blast 2017

T20 blast 2017

Match starts in 34 mins. Match abandoned without a ball bowled. Day 3 - New Zealand need runs.

NatWest t20 Blast, Squads. Archie Harrison. Billy Godleman. Haider Ali. Harry Came. Leus du Plooy c.

T20 blast 2017

The league consisted of the 18 first-class county teams divided into two divisions of nine teams each with fixtures played between July and September. Ahead of the final round of fixtures, 15 teams were still in a position to qualify for the quarter-finals. Nottinghamshire Outlaws were the competition winners. The 18 competing teams were initially split into 2 divisions North and South , each containing 9 teams, for the group stage of the competition. During the group stage from July to September each club played six of the other teams in the same division twice, once at a home stadium and once at a home ground of their opponents. They played the other two teams only once, for a total of 14 games each. Teams received two points for a win and one point for a tie or if a match was abandoned. Teams were ranked within their groups by total points, then net run rate. At the end of the group stage, the top four teams from each group entered the knockout stage of the competition. Contents move to sidebar hide. Article Talk. Read Edit View history.

Navdeep Saini.

Australia vs New Zealand 1st Test. Afghanistan vs Ireland Only Test. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I. Nepal vs Namibia 4th Match. Netherlands vs Nepal 5th Match. Netherlands vs Namibia 6th Match.

CSK won by 6 wickets with 8 balls remaining. Day 1 - Bangladesh trail by runs. Day 2 - Tasmania trail by runs. Day 2 - Colombo trail by 53 runs. Day 2 - Kandy lead by 87 runs. ENG Women won by 15 runs. Day 2 - Jamaica lead by 49 runs. Day 2 - Guyana lead by runs. Day 2 - Academy lead by runs.

T20 blast 2017

CSK won by 6 wickets with 8 balls remaining. Day 1 - Bangladesh trail by runs. Day 2 - Tasmania trail by runs. Day 2 - Colombo trail by 53 runs.

What time zone is phoenix

Nepal vs Namibia 4th Match. Freddie Heldreich. Grant Elliott. Schedule Report Series. Blast attendances up to record , This season's NatWest Blast has set new records for ticket sales, with official attendance rising to , overall. Vanuatu vs Bermuda 16th Match, Super Sixes. Sam Evans. Alex Hales. Ollie Sale. Dom Sibley. Jonathan Bushnell.

The league consisted of the 18 first-class county teams divided into two divisions of nine teams each with fixtures played between July and September. Ahead of the final round of fixtures, 15 teams were still in a position to qualify for the quarter-finals. Nottinghamshire Outlaws were the competition winners.

Azhar Ali. James Vince c. Sam Hain. WPL 1. Danny Briggs. Aneurin Donald Wk. Miles Hammond. Chris Dent. Henry Cullen Wk. Daniel Bell-Drummond. Tom Hartley. Unlocking the magic of Statsguru. Ben Green. Gloucestershire won the toss and elected to field.

3 thoughts on “T20 blast 2017

1. I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, there is other way of the decision of a question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *