t20 blast 2019

T20 blast 2019

T20 Blast, Squads. Archie Harrison.

Bangladesh need runs in balls. United chose to field. GG Women chose to bat. Kings won by 7 wickets with 27 balls remaining. Karnali won by 3 wickets with 26 balls remaining. Galle won by 14 runs. Dambulla won by 2 wickets with 17 balls remaining.

T20 blast 2019

They won by 4 wickets with captain Simon Harmer hitting the winning runs. The pitch assisted the spinners as we witnessed in the semi-final games. Harmer smashes the last ball for a four and sprints off in manic celebration. His teammates converge around him. Essex have won their first Blast title. They have won it off the last ball with their captain hitting the winning runs. Essex win by 4 wickets. Harmer again goes for the big shot and gets a double. Six runs needed. Harmer on strike. Parnell bowls. And it's a four! Sensational from Harmer! Another run off the last ball and they will have pulled off a sensational run chase. There is no Super Over rule to decide ties in this tournament.

Charlie Tear. Oliver Carter Wk.

Bangladesh need runs in balls. United chose to field. GG Women chose to bat. Kings won by 7 wickets with 27 balls remaining. Karnali won by 3 wickets with 26 balls remaining. Galle won by 14 runs.

England vs India 5th Test. New Zealand vs Australia 2nd Test. Afghanistan vs Ireland 2nd ODI. Afghanistan vs Ireland 3rd ODI. Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh 3rd T20I. Hong Kong vs Nepal 1st Match. Papua New Guinea vs Nepal 2nd Match.

T20 blast 2019

The Vitality Blast is the season of the t20 Blast , a professional Twenty20 cricket league that was played in England and Wales. It was the second season in which the domestic T20 competition, run by the ECB , has been branded as the Vitality Blast due to a new sponsorship deal. Worcestershire Rapids were the defending champions. On 7 August , in the match between the Leicestershire Foxes and the Birmingham Bears , Leicestershire's Colin Ackermann took seven wickets for eighteen runs.

Cercan

Tim Murtagh. Notts won by 10 wickets with 22 balls remaining. Bas de Leede. Ben Sanderson. Simon Harmer. Most Wickets. Stephen Eskinazi. Retrieved 3 August Points: Glamorgan 1, Essex Eagles 1. Calvin Harrison. Points: Durham 2, Northamptonshire Steelbacks 0. Fall of wickets: Hamish Rutherford, 0. Edition GL. Did not bat: Charlie Morris. Michael Jones.

The Vitality Blast is the season of the t20 Blast , a professional Twenty20 cricket league that was played in England and Wales.

Brett D'Oliveira c. Jack Brooks. Points: Nottinghamshire Outlaws 2, Birmingham Bears 0. High Scores. Threatened species shows off its worth on T20 Finals Day It is a curious truth that whenever one of cricket's prized formats has been challenged in recent years it has often responded in a manner illustrating its value. Ed Middleton. Middlesex won the toss and elected to bat. Points: Derbyshire Falcons 2, Northamptonshire Steelbacks 0. Gus Miller. Cameron Bancroft. Wayne Madsen.

3 thoughts on “T20 blast 2019

1. Excuse for that I interfere � I understand this question. I invite to discussion. Write here or in PM.

2. It is very a pity to me, I can help nothing to you. I think, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *