t20 wc 2016 semi final scorecard

T20 wc 2016 semi final scorecard

Australia vs New Zealand 2nd T20I.

Day 2 - Session 3: India trail by runs. Day 2 - Karnataka chose to field. Day 2 - Mumbai chose to bat. Day 2 - Andhra trail by runs. Day 2 - Tamil Nadu trail by 25 runs. Match starts in 4 hrs 54 mins.

Day 2 - Session 3: India trail by runs. Day 2 - Karnataka chose to field. Day 2 - Mumbai chose to bat. Day 2 - Andhra trail by runs. Day 2 - Tamil Nadu trail by 25 runs. Match starts in 4 hrs 54 mins. Durham won by 9 wickets. Day 3 - Boland trail by 95 runs. W Province won by an innings and runs. Day 3 - KZN-Inland trail by runs. Day 3 - Jamaica lead by runs. Canterbury won by 5 wickets with 5 balls remaining DLS method. England won by 7 wickets with 17 balls remaining.

Malaysia vs Vanuatu 12th Match, Group B. Day 3 - KZN-Inland trail by runs. Grant Elliott.

It was held in India from 8 March to 3 April , and was the first edition to be hosted by India. For the second time, there were 16 participating teams, 10 of which qualified automatically due to their status as full members of the International Cricket Council ICC , and another six qualifying through the World Twenty20 Qualifier. The tournament was divided into three stages. In the first stage , the eight lowest-ranked teams played off, with the top two joining the eight highest-ranked teams in the Super 10 stage. Finally, the top four teams overall contested the knockout stage. Indian batsman Virat Kohli was named the player of the tournament, while Bangladesh's Tamim Iqbal and Afghanistan's Mohammad Nabi led the tournament in runs and wickets, respectively.

The West Indies men join the women in the final , where they have a chance to win their second World T20 in three tournaments, after their success in Sri Lanka four years ago. What a chase! What a match! What a sport! Four to the mid-wicket fence!

Ireland vs Afghanistan 1st T20I. Afghanistan vs Ireland 3rd T20I. Zimbabwe vs Namibia 1st Match, Group B. Tanzania vs Nigeria 2nd Match, Group B. Uganda vs Kenya 4th Match, Group A. Namibia vs Nigeria 6th Match, Group B. Tanzania vs Zimbabwe 5th Match, Group B. Ghana vs Uganda 8th Match, Group A. Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Eliminator 1 3 v 4. Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United Eliminator 2.

Sparefoot

Perhaps stayed a touch low. Match number. Contents move to sidebar hide. Full Table. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Any hope for NZ? Andre Russell. Retrieved 15 March Bangladesh qualified for the Super 10 stage of the tournament as a result of this match, while Oman were eliminated. JE Root. Chris Gayle. New Zealand. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you non-personalized ads. Tools Tools. England advanced.

Ireland vs Afghanistan 1st T20I. Afghanistan vs Ireland 3rd T20I.

For the second time, the tournament featured 16 teams. West Indies. Sulieman Benn. Jason Roy. He has struck first ball! Nerveless catch from Mo, who's taken one look at Kane and said "My beard's bigger than yours, son". The top eight Full Member nations in the ICC T20I Championship rankings as of 30 April automatically progressed to the Super 10 stage, with the remaining eight teams competing in the group stage. Johnson Charles. India won the toss and elected to field. Malaysia vs Vanuatu 12th Match, Group B. Edition GL.

3 thoughts on “T20 wc 2016 semi final scorecard

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *