t56 for sale

T56 for sale

In doing so, I hinted at some of the distinctly unique experiences one can expect to have while shopping on Craigslist. For those of you in the market for car parts rather than a complete car, rest assured that you will not miss out on any of those thrilling, t56 for sale, life altering experiences that will reinforce your belief that humanity only has gotten as far as it has due to shear luck.

Mal Wood Automotive is a pioneer in the development of the Tremec 6 speed transmissions to suit the Australian market. We are constantly developing new upgrades, mainly for Holdens and Fords, with calculated attention to detail, ensuring the right transmission is supplied the first time, whilst taking engine output and overall drive ratio into account. A highly versatile, smooth-shifting brute of a gearbox, it has repeatedly proven its worth in a variety of factory supercars, as well as in its racing efforts all around the globe. Several varieties of the T are available for adaptation to a wide range of custom applications early and late. Able to withstand extreme amounts of abuse and reward it with unbelievable fuel economy, the T56 is a modern day favorite at an exceptional value. Facebook Linkedin Youtube.

T56 for sale

This is a bolt-in swap for your 4th-gen Camaro or Firebird. Rated at a whopping lb-ft of torque capacity. These transmissions are the strongest 6speed manuals ever built. They can withstand up to ft. Factory Tremec 1 Year Warranty!!!!! Over the T, the Magnum-F boast increased face-width on all gears, a robust combination of double and triple cone synchronizers, enhanced webbing in the main case, provisions for a cooler circuit and more! The shifter reduces in-cabin noise and vibrations while at the same time providing the precise and communicative shift feel that all Magnums are known for. Magnum Close Ratio 6-Speed for GM 4th Gen F-body, ft-lb constant load rated, unmodified, spline input shaft, chromoly gears and shafts, one-piece counter shaft, triple cone synchros,. Close Ratio version for high performance street and road racing lb-ft. This is the same transmission included in most of my "GR" bolt-in kits. Magnum Close Ratio 6-Speed for GM 4th Gen F-body, ft-lb constant load rated, unmodified, spline input shaft, chromoly gears and shafts, one-piece counter shaft, triple cone synchros, 1st

Enquire Here. Unfortunately, they are impossible to find in junkyards in my area, despite hours spent searching every pick-your-own yard within a mile radius.

This is a bolt-in swap for your 4th-gen Camaro or Firebird. Rated at a whopping lb-ft of torque capacity. The Magnum-F is also available in 2. These transmissions are the strongest 6-speed manual transmissions ever built. They can withstand up to ft. Factory Tremec 1 Year Warranty!!!!! Tremec releases the Magnum-F 6-speed transmission for fourth-generation Camaros and Firebirds. Over the T56, the Magnum-F boast increased face-width on all gears, a robust combination of double and triple cone synchronizers, enhanced webbing in the main case, provisions for a cooler circuit and more!

T56 for sale

View Cart Checkout. The result is the smoothest shifting, greatest driving, strongest and most versatile 6-speed aftermarket transmission TREMEC has ever produced. Get your new T56 Magnum on the road with our Performance T56 Magnum Installation kit featuring bell-housing, flywheel, clutch, clutch release we have mechanical or hydraulic actuation, bearings, pressure plate, with all the supporting hardware and more. Please see our Solutions section for what ever you hit the road with. If you need a transmission upgrade to get better performance and better fuel economy. MDL has all of the GM Transmission parts you need, including shifters, flywheels, clutch cables, clutch kits and more, for your new manual transmission. Please see our Solutions section for whatever you hit the road with.

Shooting in danville il last night

Enquire Here. Magnum Close Ratio 6-Speed for GM 4th Gen F-body, ft-lb constant load rated, unmodified, spline input shaft, chromoly gears and shafts, one-piece counter shaft, triple cone synchros, 1st For those of you in the market for car parts rather than a complete car, rest assured that you will not miss out on any of those thrilling, life altering experiences that will reinforce your belief that humanity only has gotten as far as it has due to shear luck. Finding a T In doing so, I hinted at some of the distinctly unique experiences one can expect to have while shopping on Craigslist. We are constantly developing new upgrades, mainly for Holdens and Fords, with calculated attention to detail, ensuring the right transmission is supplied the first time, whilst taking engine output and overall drive ratio into account. Feel free to contribute! Those of you who are more familiar with my previous automotive exploits will recall that I once daily-drove a Chevy Caprice ex-Virginia state police car into which I had swapped a T56 manual transmission. We had actually worked out a deal with one seller, but as I was about halfway through the hour-long trip to check out the car he was selling, he let me know that it had already sold. Option three, eBay. Several varieties of the T are available for adaptation to a wide range of custom applications early and late. Factory Tremec 1 Year Warranty!!!!! Corvette C6 T Ford Mustang V8 T The shifter reduces in-cabin noise and vibrations while at the same time providing the precise and communicative shift feel that all Magnums are known for.

See our detailed list of transmissions and parts that we offer. T56 6 Speed Manual Transmissions and parts includes bearing rebuild kits with and without synchrony rings, seals, bushings, washers, individual bearings, synchro assembly hub, synchro rings, shift forks, gears, input shafts, cluster and main shafts. Also available are small parts adapters and miscellaneous parts.

The only drawback to this approach would be having to convince my wife that it makes sense for a home with three drivers to add a seventh vehicle. Leave a Reply Cancel reply You must be logged in to post a comment. Unfortunately, they are impossible to find in junkyards in my area, despite hours spent searching every pick-your-own yard within a mile radius. Corvette C6 T Enjoy your stay :. Feel free to contribute! Rated at a whopping lb-ft of torque capacity. You must be logged in to post a comment. Website Created by Digilari Media. They can withstand up to ft. The shifter reduces in-cabin noise and vibrations while at the same time providing the precise and communicative shift feel that all Magnums are known for. T56 Overview A near legendary 6 speed, originally developed by Borg-Warner Used in a variety of high-output OE applications from thru Featured up to lb-ft.

0 thoughts on “T56 for sale

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *